Wednesday, February 18, 2009

time flies

Nearly a week has gone by since I last posted and I can hardly believe it! Where is the time going? I was just looking on my wedding count down yesterday to discover it is now only 129 more days to the wedding! AND it is almost only 4 months! Everyone said time would fly, but it is soaring.

I just called today to schedule our engagement photo session! We will have them taken during spring break. I am anxious to get those done and have some nice photos of us! I am sure I will post some on here once I've received them!

So I don't really have a whole lot to post about because it is late and I am tired, but I will try to post a new story tomorrow. Good night all and God bless! :)

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Can't wait to see the engagement pictures! Fun! Think you might have to take Blake shopping?? ;o)

Katie Penfield said...

yes I am almost positive I will have to take him shopping! :)