Saturday, October 10, 2009

lazy saturday

Well we made it through the first 5 days. Basically. :) Last night we did cheat because my Mimi came into town and we went to dinner with her and definitely splurged and ate whatever we wanted. But today we got back on track and we have 4 days left. We are more than half way through! Hooray!

While I have done a lot of whining and complaining through this whole thing, I definitely can see the benefit in doing this diet. It has really made us pay far more attention to what we are putting in our bodies. I find myself constantly reading the ingredient list on everything now to see what exactly is in it. I mean I am not going to be crazy about it. I will eat my fair share of unhealthy things from time to time. But the majority of the time I am committed to eating far healthier.

Other than the diet, not too much new stuff is happening with the Penfield's. It's been nice and cool up around these parts and we've been enjoying it a LOT! Today I went to Target and got myself a new cardigan sweater. I have to admit I am slightly obsessed with cardigan sweaters.

Anyways.....that's about all for this lazy Saturday.

No comments: