Tuesday, October 6, 2009

day 2

We survived another day of diet.....barely. :) hahaha When will this ever get easier?! It won't.

Tonight we went downtown to watch the rodeo parade, which was a lot of fun. Unfortunately for us "dieters," we did not know that those in the parade would be chunking candy at those watching the parade. And while most of the time, paraders just junk gross, cheapy candy these people were chunking full size candy bars.....like Snickers for instance. It was like we were trying to tempt ourselves by asking some crazy people on horses or riding in trailers to chunk food at us that we couldn't have. It was quite humorous actually.

At least we'll be healthier than all the crazy little kids in front of us that had Walmart bags full by the end. :)

Anyways....lunch today was better. I made an omelet with the allowed egg whites and bell peppers, jalapenos, onions and salsa. I then had some yougurt with raspberries and for a snake later I had an apple with peanut butter. That peanut butter is the BEST part of the day. :)

For dinner I basically had the same thing has lunch. hehe Just because we only had about 30 minutes to eat before we had to leave for the parade. So I whipped up another omelet for Blake and I and I also re-heated some of my left over veggie chili. And finally we topped it off with a strawberry, banana, kiwi and orange juice smoothie. Yummy!

So that's it for day 2. Continue praying for us. Hahaha :)

Go Penfields!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Eeewwwwww!!! I don't think I could ever eat snake, even if it was with apple and peanut butter! ;)