Tuesday, October 27, 2009

4 months

We have been married for 4 months today!! Crazy how time flies isn't it?! It's been very busy in the Penfield house lately with my photography and Blake's studying for finals. And it doesn't look like November will let us slow down much either.

I traveled to SA two weekends ago to do some photography and of course visit family. Then this last weekend I traveled up to DFW to take more photos. My photography business has really started to pick up, which is super exciting! I just love taking photos so very much and wish I could do it every day! Plus it's always nice to make a little extra money. :)

Blake stayed here both weekends in order to continue preparing for his finals that are coming up, starting this Saturday. I know he is ready for them to all be over and finished. I am so proud of him though and all he's already persevered through! I know he is going to do well.

I will be traveling to SA again this weekend for a big birthday party for Ms. Karleigh Mei! I have been told that little else has been on that 3 almost 4 year olds brain here as of late. :) I can't imagine why?! haha

Anyways...that's about all for now. Maybe next post I will post some pics of the birthday party! :)

No comments: