Wednesday, June 10, 2009

job maybe?


The Lord is so faithful. I see his goodness and faithfulness every day. While some days it may be more obvious than others, he is ever faithful. Yesterday I got a call about a potential job. I won't say too much about it now, because it's nothing set yet, but it's looking pretty promising. I am going on Monday (June 15) to interview and talk with the guys there.

You know I am so content in knowing that the Lord will provide. I know a lot about the job, but at the same time am unsure about some of the technical details. All will be revealed in the interview. But more than anything I am peaceful and still in the Lord's care. I am leaving it totally up to him and trusting that not only will He provide, but will make it completely obvious to me whether or not this is where I am supposed to be. This picture of the rose I took last week and to me it is such a perfect reminder of God's perfect faithfulness, beauty and power.

I would appreciate your prayers on Monday around noon, which is when I am meeting with them. I will let you all know when I find out the end result! :) Also, just as a quick update :)....we are getting married in 17 days! I simply can't wait!

1 comment:

kara said...

yay! i'm praying you find the perfect job for you katie!