Sunday, June 21, 2009

bachelorette party

This weekend my wonderful friends threw me a bachelorette party. With only a week left to the wedding it was the perfect beginning to a week full of excitement, anxiety and so much fun. Friday we drove up to my friend, Kristen's lake house. We stayed the night up there just hanging out and enjoying one another's company. Alyrose drove us up in a car decked out in "bachelorette" decorations and I was "forced" to wear a crown with a veil. :) That night we had some yummy fajitas and talked late into the night. Saturday we slept in, hung out and then went to lunch where the girls presented me with an awesome little scrap book thing that they put together for me with old photos and awesome Bible verses.

All I can say is that I am so blessed to have the amazing friends that I have. You are awesome girls and I so enjoyed getting to hang out with all of you. I simply can't wait for this coming weekend. It's going to be soooo much fun!

No comments: