Sunday, July 31, 2011

Pillows for my Sister


It's been too long since I last posted. At one point I tried to change the layout of our blog and I messed it up so bad. I got so frustrated that for a long time I just didn't want to look at it because I didn't know how to fix it. But no worries! It's fixed now. It's a silly reason not to post, but it's my silly reason.

Ok so I know the last thing I posted about was pillows, but I've made more. Not for me this time, but for my sister. She is going off to college in less than a month and I needed to make her some cute decorative pillow for her bed! So here they are....




I am very happy with them and how they turned out! I got the tutorial for the flower one here and I came up with the pattern for the chevron one. I'm actually thinking of putting together a tutorial for how to do that one and posting it on here. Does anyone even read this blog any more? And if so, would you want a tutorial?? Let me know!


3 comments:

kara said...

YES YES YES! I would love a tutorial, and I read every new post you put on your blog so keep it up :)

Lexie said...

i read! but i don't want a tutorial. cause lets face it...i'll just ask you to make me another one!!

but really, you should do a tutorial!

Katie Penfield said...

haha ok! I guess I'll make a tutorial then! :) Thanks Kara and Lexie for reading my blog :)