Sunday, July 31, 2011

Kitchen

Two posts in one day?! What's the world coming to? :) I just wanted to share with you guys a little "face lift" I did in our kitchen. I never loved the area over our kitchen sink so I did something about it. Here's what I did.....


I found this idea on Pinterest (place where I spend waaaay too much time!) to color clear vases with acrylic paint. It was super easy and I love the result. You just pick a few different colors of acrylic that you like, drip it down in the vase and twirl it around till it covers all the surfaces. Let it dry over night and voila! Super cute vases!



The framed applique bird idea I also got from Pinterest. A woman had posted a pillow she made with appliqued birds on a line in different color fabrics. It was super easy also. And those are my favorite part!



No comments: