Thursday, September 9, 2010

busy, busy, busy

Well it's been over a month. My only excuse....we have been busy. And when I say busy, I mean BUSY! :) I was sort of looking for the summer to be over because I thought that meant we would slow down, but it didn't. We only got busier! For the month of August we were only home 1 weekend and September and October are quickly becoming like that as well. The good thing about all this busyness is that a lot of it is because of my photography. I have been driving all over Texas taking pictures of weddings, seniors, families, etc. I have to say that I absolutely LOVE it though! Being a full time photographer is my absolute dream and I feel myself getting closer and closer with each new photo session.

Right now the biggest thing is senior portraits. Everyone wants to get them done in the fall because they are due in, in early spring. So it has kept me running. But they've been fun! Young people are always the most fun to photograph, whether they are 2 or 18! I have also been really busy planning for the craft fair that I will participating in, in early November. I will be in the Waxahachie Civic Center in Waxahachie, TX. I am really, REALLY looking forward to it! I will have my own booth selling my felt flower headbands and hair clips. So come out and visit if you are around the area! :)

Blake has also been super busy with school starting back up. It's back to the grind and the end is a little nearer in sight! I'm so proud of him and everything he's accomplished thus far. Law school is no easy thing and he has done so well.

Other than that not much else is going on in our lives. Of course we hardly have room or time for anything else! I will try to be better about updating on a weekly basis!

No comments: