Wednesday, July 29, 2009

our jobs

Well as you can see my wonderful husband has discovered our blog and has begun posting. I am excited to see what kinds of things he adds to this blog. He's a brilliant writer and has incredible wisdom that the Lord has blessed him with.

For my post I am finally sharing about my new job and I thought I'd share about Blake's as well. First Blake has gotten himself a job at Blockbuster at least until school starts. After that we will just have to see how school turns out for him and what kind of time he will have on his hands. He's enjoying it and is able to get mainly day shifts so we still get to spend our evenings together....which is a huge blessing!

I have now worked at my job for 2 and a half weeks. If you didn't know I am working at a wholesale monument company in a sort of secretarial position, but helping out also with some of the art and layouts on the monuments. I am really really enjoying the job and really enjoying all the people that I work with. It is such a blessing to have this job. The Lord has truly provided for us thus far. I trust him fully with our future.

That's all for now, but I hope to post pics of our new home soon! :)

No comments: