Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Quick Update

Oh wow! It's been a long time! Saying that I haven't posted because we have been busy would be an understatement! Let's just say I can't wait till Christmas break where I can sit back and relax for a few days! :)

So here's what's been keeping us busy....

I (Katie) have been super busy with not only my photography business, but also my felt flower headband business. I am so very grateful for both business and creative outlets. I have been traveling almost every weekend for the last 3 months for either photo shoots or craft shows. It's been great! I can feel myself getting closer and closer to being able to just do photography and headbands full time! My daily job has kept me super busy as well. Just like in any other business, people want their stones just in time for Christmas so their visiting families can see them. So we've been on full speed for the last few months.

Blake has been busy, as usual, with school. He finished up his first quarter in the beginning of November and is now half way through the winter quarter. He has really enjoyed his classes this year. He recently competed in a client counseling competition with a good friend of ours, Mallory. They made it into the top 9! I am so happy and proud of both of them. I know they really enjoyed it!

That's about it for the Penfield's at this time. I had to share one of our Christmas pics that we took of ourselves with a tripod for our Christmas card. :) This is not one that we actually used on our Christmas card. Didn't want to give it away before everyone gets the card....but it's still one of my favorites!

I hope to be a little better about posting on here in the next few weeks! If I don't though....Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone! :)



No comments: